Experienced, Qualified and Reliable
With fast approaching 35 years experience in glazing and DIY retail, a time served glazier and highly qualified, Colin Birchall offers a wide range of glazing services throughout Merseyside. Colin's expertise coupled with attention to detail and excellent management skills (acquired through almost 15 years in B&Q, rising to Trading Store Manager) make CB Glasstech an excellent choice for your glazing project.
Colin's most recent experience was as Assistant Glazing Manager at Walton Glass Ltd where he spent almost nine years managing a team of glaziers on day to day emergency glazing projects, including domestic and commercial refits.
Before that he was in DIY retail at B&Q where he spent almost 15 years rising from general assistant to Trading Store Manager, managing a store within a store.
He was a Grade 1 Glasscutter with Greenberg Glass Ltd in Liverpool. Glass cutting on a Bistronic XYZ computer cutting bench within the Kirkby toughening plant.
After leaving school Colin was an apprentice glazier with Liverpool City Council where he completed a time served apprenticeship in glazing and achieved City & Guilds Levels 1 & 2. He was employed by the City Council for over nine years and worked on a multitude of projects, namely the daily repairs of domestic and city estates buildings.
CB Glasstech, Cedar Grove, Liverpool L8 0SN
Telephone: 07982 913120
- Obscure patterned glass (up to 20 different patterns)
- Laminated safety glass
- Toughened safety glass
- Polycarbonate (clear or frosted)
- Georgian wired glass (clear or frosted)
- Mirrors (cut to your own shape or design and drilled)
- Picture glass (clear and anti-glare)
- Greenhouse (horticultural) glass
- Double Glazed Units
- Lead work
Bespoke Glass Services
- Sand Engraved Glass – have your own logo or design engraved onto glass
- Glass Work Surfaces and Splash backs – wide range of standard colours or colour match to your kitchen design
- Table Tops – safety glass cut to shape and size of your table with smooth finished edges
- Films applied to your glass